- Hua-An Group is currently operating from its production line located in Linyi City, Shandong
Province with a production area of 319,014 square meters.
- Hua-An Group started off in 2005 with 2 production lines, each of which has 2 ovens with 50 chambers. The plant is equipped with heavy machineries such as coke-furnace, coke pusher, coke quenching trucks, coke discharge machines, ash smoke dust collectors, 6-head tamping units, etc.
- The table below shows the production capacity and utilisation capacity of the Hua-An Group as at
31 December 2006 & 2007:-
- In general, Hua-An Group 's actual production output is hlgher than its designed capacity
mainly due to the efficient and effective manufacturing processes that Hua-An Group employs.
- This is due to the continuous effort of Hua-An Group to enhance its production process by
reducing the coking time of the production process to approximately 20 to 22 hours which Is below the Industry norm of 22.5 hours.
- The reduction of coking time Is made possible from the enhancement of the charging process
whereby the technical team of Hua-An Group has formulated different coal blending formulae
which promotes efficient coking process.
- Via the production team's vast experience, Hua-An Group is able to charge the coking coal in
a manner where more coking coal can be compacted into the oven thus achieving higher
- As such, Hua-An Group is able to produce Its metallurgical coke at art efficient and productive
manner and operates beyond its designed capacity.
- Since mid-2008, Hua-An Group's metallurgical coke capacity has increased (of an additional 50%) to 1.8 million tons per annum as below (* 2008 capacity was based on weighted average basis):
- In 2010, the annual utilisation capacity of metallurgical coke and its by-products were approximately 90%.